Upgrade Electrical Panel

If you have an older home with a 60 amp panel in it, your insurance might be charging you a premium on your coverage if they agree to cover you at all. Upgrading to a 100 amp service is a prudent decision to save money on those premiums. You need a professional electrician to perform this upgrade as permits are required and there are many things to consider regarding electrical safety and knowledge. We can also help you determine if you need to upgrade to a 200 amp service if you are adding or considering adding significant electrical use to your home.